DENTURES - FULL & PARTIAL
Diana Fat, DDS
Advances in medicine now help people live longer than ever. This is great news, but what does it mean for your oral health?
Every day, your teeth withstand significant wear and tear. With good oral hygiene and regular dental visits, you can expect your teeth to last a long time. But as you age, there will be a point when, even with diligent dental care, your teeth start to wear and break down, leaving you with gaps in your smile.
Dr. Diana Fat and our skilled dental team provides affordable full and partial dentures in Sacramento, CA and helps patients understand the benefits of permanent dentures. With extensive training and advanced state of the art equipment, Diana Fat, DDS is recognized as a leading provider of dentures in Sacramento.
RESTORE YOUR SMILE WITH DENTURES
As a prosthodontist, Dr. Diana Fat has extensive skill and experience in creating natural-looking dentures that restore function and improve your appearance.
We offer several different types of dentures to meet the unique needs of our patients:
- We use complete removable dentures when all the teeth in an upper arch, lower arch, or both are missing.
- Partial dentures are designed to fit in and around your existing teeth and are secured to adjacent teeth using metal clasps.
- Both types of dentures are removable, which up until recently, was your only option. Today, of course, we have access to a broad range of high-quality materials that make your removable denture more comfortable and attractive than you ever thought possible.
While removable dentures are still a good choice for many people, adding dental implants takes the fit and comfort of dentures to a whole new level.
Overdentures are complete dentures that fit over edentulous arches and are stabilized with dental implants.
Fixed Complete or All-on-4 dentures are secured with four dental implants placed at various points along your jaw. We design the denture with attachments that fix onto the implants to hold them securely in place.
Getting dentures is a big decision, and many people are overwhelmed by the thought of having to go without teeth. We don’t want you to avoid treatment because of aesthetics, so we also offer:
- Immediate dentures, which are designed to be placed on the day you have your teeth extracted. As your jawbone heals, immediate dentures will need to be relined to ensure a comfortable fit.
- Transitional dentures, which are placed shortly post-extraction, will be replaced by a permanent prosthesis after the jawbone has healed.